my own choices

Good Morning March,
During the days when I find it difficult to motivate myself It becomes increasingly challenging when I look at the choices I have made. Lets begin with my choice of man.  I am not sure that I ever really chose a man I think I allowed them all to choose me.  They drop in to my life just in the nick of time, or so it seems.    Then, shortly afterwards  I  feel like a single mother, except I do not and have never had children, only dependents.   Why do Strong women allow men to drain their energy? This may be where the problem lies.  " I am not sure I know what kind of man I deserve" ... Thats crap! I know what a good man is because I have no problem describing him to any one of my girlfriends when they don't have one or if I think they have a bad one.. But for me somehow the standards change., may I even say they are lowered!? I should hold my standards in the highest esteem of my so called friends. I need to learn to take my own advice, and live by my own standards or at least the  ones I set for everyone else. I deserve better, and can do bad or worse all alone.

Comments

Popular Posts