#Socialsideline.. About My Suns Audition



The Phoenix Suns are on the hunt for their first ever Social Sideline Reporter.  With the ever evolving social media options, like FacebookTwitterDiggUstream, The Now Generation needs to be apart of the action. Many companies are now turning to social media to reach their fans and enhance their overall experience. The face of America is becoming more like everyday life and entertainment companies need real people to report from the fans aspect of the game.  That is where I come in.  I've lived in the Valley since the early 80's and quickly became an Arizona sports fans.  I found it intriguing that Arizona sports seemed so accessible. I fear that since Arizona is such a melting pot (transplants from other states) AZ sports loyalty was low. After watching nearly 4 decades of  Arizona Sports Broadcasting, I am excited to see them welcome Social Media so openly and begin to evolve into a more exciting interactive experience.
This video was recorded from my side of the court and includes clips from and actual Phoenix SUNS game I attended this season. As you can see I enjoy all aspects of the game. I hope to bring a warm down home feel to Social networking/broadcasting.  As a sports fanatic even If I am not selected, to be the first Social Sideline Reporter, I will continue to be a more socially involved member of the Arizona Sports community.  Thank you for watching, enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts